Beacon Bank offers lines of credit for just about any purpose - wedding expenses, new appliances or furniture, even a new home theater system. You can use the funds to make a purchase anywhere, even places where credit cards aren't accepted. No collateral is needed and applying is fast and easy. Subject to credit approval.
Personal Line of Credit
Your good credit is its own reward. A personal line of credit provides you with the freedom to fund major purchases and expenses. You may access your funds by check, telephone or NetTeller.
- Credit lines available from $5000
- 36 month maturity. Annual financial review
- Interest only payments based on variable rate
- Minimum advance is $500
Overdraft Protection is a line of credit tied directly to your checking account. This line of credit provides qualified customers with easy access to additional funds for short term needs or added protection from unwelcome overdraft fees.
- Lines available to $5000
- Advances in increments of $100 to cover shortages in your checking account
- Competitive fixed rate charged on outstanding balances
- Monthly payment is deducted directly from your checking account